Bun venit în sufletul meu!

Bun venit în sufletul meu!
Aici postez ceea ce scriu, scriu ceea ce simt. Uneori se înțelege ce am vrut să exprim, alteori... pur și simplu scriu doar pentru mine.
Totuși, sper să-ți placă dragule rar vizitator câte ceva de aici...

sâmbătă, 25 decembrie 2010

English Night


In the dark I like to stay
I look at the moon
I don`t know what to say
But I will fiind out soon

The night is calling me
The wolfs are hunting
The moon is hiding after a tree
And the stars are dying

I die in every second of my life
I feel like I am going to live forever
But I die, with the moon being my wife
Am I going to be human again?...never

The moon is lightening my face
I am dead already
And I fall into a great disgrace

I feel no pain, I feel no cold
I am immortal now
But my soul is sold

I am now the son of the dark
I`m something evil, not magic
Two points on the neck is my mark
And the world`s expecting something tragic


Un comentariu: